Friday, February 24

So Many Free Offers in the Newsletter Today!

I am offering a FWP kit with an order of just $7 today. The Time Equals Love [Rewind] Page Kit is a remake of one of my early kits originally part of my popular "Words for Living" series. I was inspired by a motivational speaker talking about children and self-esteem. It was the first time I heard the phrase "time equals love." We can spend tons of money on our children; buying the the best of everything, but unless we spend time with them, they won't feel loved. This kit is about celebrating that time we spend with those we love. Once you place something in your cart for $7 or more the cart will ask you to add this kit.



In addition there is also the regular FWP from the DigiDesignResort designers, Time Goes By. This is a huge 3-part kit. You can get part A for a $10 purchase, part B for a $20 or both for a $30 purchase!


...And there is the regular newsletter freebie as well today! So hurry on over to DigiDesignResort and claim your FWP deals while they last!

Happy Scrapping!

Colleen Lynch,
Digital ARTchives
Pin It

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 25, 2012. Thanks again.