Friday, August 20

$2 Day at DigiDesignResort

I can't believe the weekend is already here and that means it's time for our one-day $2 sale! The sale officially starts Saturday and is just for the day. I will let you in on a little secret though, I already put my store on sale so I didn't have to stay up late tonight to do that! All my individual paks are on sale for just 2 bucks each...how can you go wrong? My Complete Kits and Collection Paks are on sale as well, but not part of the $2 Sale. They are at their normal savings of 25% off for a Complete Kit and 35% off for a Collection Pak, but that does mean everything in my store is on sale. Don't forget to check out the rest of the store as well. Most of the designers will have something in the sale...it's a store-wide sale. Remember sale ends Saturday at midnight EST, so hurry on by and grab yourself a deal!

Some Kit In My $2 Sale

Enjoy your bargain hunting. Happy Scrapping until next time!

Colleen Lynch,
Digital ARTchives


Pin It

No comments: