Thursday, August 26

Last Freebie from the Rock Starz Collection!

Well our birthday month is drawing to a close, but we still have a few surprises in store for you. Today the Rock Starz Embellished Words Pak is absolutely free! Stop on by my store to pick it up. Remember freebies are only up for a few days so grab it before it's gone! Don't forget to look for the coordinating Rock Starz Collection Paks.

I have just finished my freebie for the September Blog Train called Fall Carnival. There are 100 designers contributing to the blog train. You will have one awesome kit when you're done. Look for details here. It goes live September 1st. Here's a peak at the color palette.

Have you clicked the link on the right-hand side of my blog to follow my blog? It's the best way to keep up to date on the latest happenings in my store. Also don't forget to sign up for the DigiDesignResort Newsletter. You get a great free kit called Natural Breeze just for signing up and get the scoop on all the freebies from the DDR designers, sales and site events.


Happy Scrapping!

Colleen Lynch,
Digital ARTchives
Pin It

No comments: