Thursday, December 8

Taking a Little Break From Designing

If you've wondered where I've been for the last month, I am taking a break from designing to help out with my husband's business. He has a small company that sells a very unique product that he invented to the screen print industry. The business has started to take off and I am going to give him a hand. In addition my youngest son's first baby is expected this week, (5th grandson for me!) and with the holiday season I didn't want to over challenge my fibromyalgia.

Digidesignresort and the owner , Monja have been so supportive during this time and my store is still up and opened for business. I just won't be doing the normal amount of design work, promotion and won't be nearly as active in the scrapbook community. I have been working on a new kit for my grandson, Riley's arrival though. It will be called Heaven Sent. Look for it to release later this month.

Depending on how my health holds up and how much help my husband still needs will determine how long a break I take. I expect to be tied up for at least 4 more weeks. I will re-evaluate at that time.

Meanwhile there is still plenty going on over at Digidesignresort! The new designer collab, Keepsakes is out. Fantastic kit you won't want to miss...go check it out!

Get It Here!

Best wishes for the happiest of holidays this season for you and your loved ones! Please stay safe!

Happy Scrapping!

Colleen Lynch,
Digital ARTchives Pin It

No comments: