Thursday, December 15

Newsletter Freebie is a Holiday Cluster Frame and Wordart!

Today I am providing the Digidesignresort Newsletter freebie. It's an adorable cluster frame and piece of word art from my No Place like Home Collection. You will find a new Cluster Frame and Paper Stack Pak in my store now that coordinates with this collection. Please be sure you are signed up for the Digidesignresort newsletter so you never miss the fantastic freebies. Look along the right-hand side of my blog for a link to sign up.


New No Place Like Home Quick Paks



No Place Like Home Collection









Don't forget about the FWP kit too.


I just have to share with you a picture of my newest grandson, Riley Patrick Lynch. He was born on December 9th. He was 8 lbs. 8 ozs. and 20.5 inches long. Everyone is healthy and doing well.



Thanks so much for stopping by. If you like what you see, please follow my blog by clicking on the Networked Blogs "follow" button along the right-hand side of my blog.

 I hope you enjoy your free gift. Please have a wonderful and safe holiday season!

Happy Scrapping!

Colleen Lynch,
Digital ARTchives













Pin It

No comments: