Tuesday, January 24

Sneek Peek at the Heaven Sent Collection

My newest grandson is just a little over 7 weeks old. Riley Patrick was born on December 9th and is about the greatest Christmas gift we could ever wish for. Although I have taken a break from designing to help my husband with his business, there was no way I could not scrap some of the wonderful photos we have taken of little Riley. So I did end up designing a kit although it has taken quite a while to get it all pieced together. I will be debuting it on January 31st, along with a newsletter freebie created from this new collection.

The new collection is called Heaven Sent and it is HUGE! But in honor of Riley's birth I will be making a very special offer ... that will be hard to refuse, lol! And look in the newsletter-freebie download for a coupon discount in addition! So here is your sneak peek.


I just had to share a recent photo of little Riley. He's losing the dark hair he was born with and it's growing in a reddish blonde. Poor little tike was cold when I snapped this shot.



Don't forget to check back on the 31st! And to be sure you don't miss it, why don't you check the "Networked Blogs" follow button on the right-hand side of my blog and become a follower?

Happy Scrapping!

Colleen Lynch,
Digital ARTchives Pin It

No comments: