Monday, March 11

Bunny Hop Quick-Page Album FREE with Purchase!

I am pleased to announce I am providing the FWP gift at Digitals. With a purchase of just $15 this Easter-themed album can be yours. This offer expires March 15th at the end of the day...so don't
delay.



 The quick-page album was created with my Bunny Hop Collection and is perfect for all your spring layouts! Bunny Hop was inspired by my love of bunny rabbits. At one time I had a huge collection of rabbits of all kinds. Bunny Hop focuses on the Easter Holiday but is perfect for any of your spring pages. Soft pastel hues dominate the papers with slightly more saturated hues for the elements. You'll find shades of aqua, lavender, pink, blue, yellow and browns with a springy green for the foliage.

The Bunny Hop collection includes: an Element Pak, a Paper Pak, a Quick Cluster Frame Pak, a Quick Paper Stack Pak, an Embellished Words Pak and an Alpha Pak. As always these are available as individual packs or save 25% by purchasing the Complete Kit (includes Paper Pak and Element Pak) or save 35% by buying the Collection Pak (includes the Paper Pak, Element Pak, Embellished Words Pak and Alpha Pak).

Bunny Hop Individual Packs

 

Bunny Hop Value Packs

25% OFF
35% OFF

Bunny Hop Quick Packs

 

Inspiration

 
 
If you like what you've seen today please come follow me. Check along the right hand column for links to my Facebook Fan Page, my personal Facebook page, Pinterest and click the button to follow my blog in the Networked Blogs box...and you can recommend this post on Pinterest or Google. Thanks so much for stopping by!


Happy Scrapping!


Colleen Lynch
Digital ARTchives
Pin It

No comments: