Saturday, March 16

Featured Designer, FREE Daily Download Plus Sale!

I'm so excited to announce that I am the featured designer at Digitals March 16th through March 29th. If you'd like to get to know me better, hop on over to Digitals blog and read their interview with me. While you're there check out the adorable free Love Grows Add-On Kit you can collect each day with the free daily download. If you'd rather just purchase the Love Grows Add-On or if you miss a few days you can grab it for just $2 through March 29th! While you in my store please check out the whole Love Grows collection. Almost everything in my store will be on sale through March 29th as well.

 

Free Daily Download

 

Coordinating Love Grows Collection

Individual Packs

 

Love Grows VALUE Packs

 

Love Grows QUICK Packs

 

Love Grows Inspiration

 
If you like what you've seen today please come follow me. Check along the right hand column for links to my Facebook Fan Page, my personal Facebook page, Pinterest and click the button to follow my blog in the Networked Blogs box...and you can recommend this post on Pinterest or Google. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Scrapping!
 
Colleen Lynch
Digital ARTchives
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pin It

No comments: