Monday, June 14

Divine Digital Will be Back On-Line This Week!

WooHoo! We are all very excited. Royanna has been working feverishly behind the scenes and she is almost done. I guess the whole site was lost which meant a complete rebuild for her. Look for Divine Digital to be back on line by the end of the week!

In light of this good news I don't see any reason to bog you down with all the details of the One Fine Day Collection here, it will be one of the first collections to be uploaded to the store.

Meanwhile I have some layouts made with the One Fine Day Collection to share with you.


This collection is a bit different for me, but I loved creating it. I think you will be seeing more designs along this line. That's it for today, happy scrapping!

Pin It

2 comments:

grambie said...

You have really warmed my heart with these gorgeous layouts. This kit design draws the imagination to a place of peace and contentment. Kudos, because you have earned them. (I am constantly praying that I can scrap real soon, because he will heal my body and take away the pain. He didn't bring me this far to leave me.) This design, makes me want to scrap even more. HUGS!!

Colleen Lynch said...

Thanks Grambie...these were so fun to create. I love working with this kit!