Wednesday, June 9

No News from Divine Digital

There's not much of an update on the progress of rebuilding the Divine Digital website. It was expected to be done early this week, however Royanna has had some unexpected surgery. I do not know how long this will set back the project. When I know I will post an update.

My new collection One Fine Day is finished. I'm just doing previews and writing descriptions. I don't have a store to upload it to at the moment so I may offer a direct sale on this collection. If you have a PayPal account, you can just email me your order and I will send a request for funds. Once the funds are in my account I will send you links to download it from the secure service, YouSendIt.

That's it for today. Happy Scrapping! Pin It

2 comments:

grambie said...

Will you be posting a preview of the KIT? I would really love to see it. HUGS!!

Colleen Lynch said...

Absolutely, look for it this weekend. Just doing a final quality check. Thanks for asking!