Saturday, June 12

New Release: One Fine Day Collection

Well I've been holding on to this waiting for Divine Digital to come back on-line, but I just couldn't wait any longer. This collection is just beautiful. The papers are soft dreamy colors. The elements are a more vibrant version of the color palette. You will find summer greens, sky blue, pink, lavender and purple. The element theme is the outdoors. You will find a birdbath and bird house, a tree, a fence and ladder, a lampost, a bird cage, a cute little birdie, leafy vines, loads of flowers, a grassy mound, 2 glitter sprays, irridescent bubbles and a bubble wand, an arched window frame, an ornate photo frame, and so much more. Some of the elements have a New Orleans style wrought iron finish and some a rugged wood finish. There will be endless scrapping possibilites with the One Fine Day Collection.

Due to the Divine Digital site being down, I have made arrangements to accept manual orders for the One Fine Day Collection and any of my other products. Please email me with a list of the products you want. I will send you a request for money through PayPal. Once the funds show up in my account I will send you an email with links to YouSendIt, a secure bulk file site, where you can download the product. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but it's the best I can do at the moment. Hopefully this will be short lived.

Here are the previews for One Fine Day.









I will post pricing and some sample layouts tomorrow. Happy Scrapping!
Pin It

1 comment:

grambie said...

Everything is just awesome with that fabulous blending of colors and just the right amount of texture on your papers. (It is times like this, when I selfishly pray for the healing of my hands and arms so that I can scrap. I pray for upper body strength alone and let the lower body take care of itself.) Your God-given talent, willingness to share, an innate professionalism really shine. YOU Are Loved